Recent Posts

Welcome back.
Today i will annouce my progress on the 3D Modelling.

I made one model of a head. It is called an Old Man Antelope. As this head or skull has a pair of antlers. This 3D Model is actually just my attempt in trying zbrush functions after reading and watching those tutorial videos and guides. Do not get underestimate by the word attempt. It actually took me awhile likt around 2 to 3 hours to get this head in shape and right with the details I had in mind. It actually looks quite impressive with the first attempt.

This is the first step taken by me. THis balls that looks like balls, joints and bones are actually called the zsphere. This tool actually starts from an ordinary sphere which you then extract or retract it till it becomes a bone structure of somesort.


Now this is where the modelling starts out.
Firstly I continue to mould it like a clay to shape it to the intended shape.


Shaped the structure of the jaw and head size.


Finally added the facial details and other small details
Now it is done.
As you can see now it has a pair of eyes. The facial hair had some texture details.
Those antlers had some details too.



On my next blog report i will have the final 3D Model since this was just a test.
Stay tune..

Posted by Sabri Monday, June 22, 2009

0 comments