Recent Posts

Greetings to all again. This is Mr. Zhdgzj in a different base of operations. Here, I present to you all part 2 of footages on my holiday in China.

At this point of time, I was still inside a dungeon that we, a bunch of friends, found. Because there were creatures lurking around which are rather dangerous, we had to constantly find safe spots. In the process I came across this scary-looking floor decoration. I thought it was real magma but strangely, ho heat was felt, so I confidently lied down on it. Dosen't feel like anything.


After getting out of that dungeon, I went exploring on my own. Not long later, I found this village with bamboo living quarters. Without giving a damn about the people around me, I sat on the campfire and meditate. But I swear I saw a wise-looking old man with long hair and beard... could he be the elder?


Since nobody actually gave any pieces of shit in the bamboo empire, I set off to some bigger city. This city is not just big, it is EPIC! So after a bit of leaping here and there, I found this huge metal pot, I sat on it and meditated.


This city is crowded as hell too. 24/7. Can you spot me?


I couldn't stand the crowd so I left the city wandering aimlessly. After abit of exploring, I came by a desert landscape, it is hilly, quiet and of course hot. So I buried myself in this pile of sand. lol. Don't worry about things like me being able to breathe like this or not, well, I can because I know what I am doing. So yeah, don't worry.


Do check my bases of operations often for more updates on Perfect (madness) World news. Better and funnier things are bound to surface, so be a happy man. Always.
Mr. Zhdgzj, signing off.

The Zhdgzj Promise: Never Selfish, Never Arrogant, Never Flaunt

Posted by Unknown Tuesday, August 24, 2010

0 comments