Recent Posts

Salutations, agents, Jedi masters and everybody. Mr. Zhdgzj LIVES AGAIN! Just Kidding Rowling, I've always been alive. So how's everyone doing?

Well, once again, here comes the long-awaited 4th part of my China holiday entries. 'Exciting or not?' Your call.

Todd_Jr is another host for my soul. So here I am being a horseman rhinoman doing drive-by shootings.


I can shoot arrows without a bow underwater! Wow! Well, it is this world that made this possible and mandatory.


Along my endless journey, I met a young venomancer lady, Kittino, who coincidentally is the host for Lord_Edward. She deployed her Jaden Qingfu, then we sat down and began our veterinarian work.


After hours of adventuring until sunset, I returned to my YoungKenobi host. I met a wise old boatman who promised that he will bring me along with him in his sailing journey in major rivers and oceans across China.


WARRGH!! *Hulk smash, hulk smash!* Lord_Edward, me and a White King Kong.


Well, that's all I have for now (actually I still have many pictures to be posted). If, at any point, you find this post boring, I apologize. I will serve you all better, princes and princesses, but next time baby... next time.

A quote revealed 2 years ago: "My job is to serve you and make you happy."
-Mr. Zhdgzj, Qingfu Managerial Department, Signing off.

The new Zhdgzj Promise: To Serve, To Satisfy, To not ask for anything in return

Posted by Unknown Sunday, September 12, 2010

0 comments