Recent Posts

Hello there!
After long absence from the blog i welcome you with this great news.

I am currently making a game mod (Modification) for Red Alert 2 : Yuri's Revenge.
I am currently using an already modfied game mod from C&C Mashup and continue modding from there.

I will add on new factions to the game. So don't worry if you still want to use the default faction because you still can.

These new factions are:
Eg. GDI, NOD, Spartans and Singapore.

Yes SPARTANS. That what you see. Ancient Greek Spartans. Basically its an ancient Greek faction. There will be melee infantries and archers ofcause.

I will show you an ingame screenshot that this mod is indeed in the making.
THis the Spartans faction.


Stay tune for more updates..

Thank you C&C Mashup owner credits to you my good sir.
Credits for help: YR Argentina,PPMSITE

Posted by Sabri Tuesday, August 25, 2009

1 Responses to Red Alert 2 : Yuri's Revenge Game Mod (Spartans)

  1. Anonymous Says:
  2. b